1. Kind attention players and coaches:
TNTTA will conduct the TNTTA SHAREPLAY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP FROM 11th Dec to 14th Dec 2020 at DAV BOYS SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL GOPALAPURAM.
- Entries closes on 7th December 2020
- Entres should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matches will be conducted from Cadet onwards.
1a. Kind Attention Coaches
Khelo India E-Pathshala (Athlete Coaching & Education Program) Table Tennis
Starts tomorrow 20th July 2020 Monday evening 5.30 PM
2. Kind attention Players and Coaches :
Players Registered with TTFI are hereby informed to send the following-
1.Latest passport size photograph.
2.Contact number .
3.TTFI ID Number.
to the mail ID or whatsapp number given below
Mail ID : email@example.com
Whatsapp Number : 0/9971547340
This will enable TTFI to update players profile along with recent photograph on the TTFI website on or before 9th July 2020.
3. Only registered players of the Tamil Nadu Table Tennis Association are allowed to Participate in Tamil Nadu State Ranking Tournaments, State Championship and any other tournament organized by the Tamil Nadu Table Tennis Association. Yearly Registration fee of Rs.750/- has to be paid by each player along with the Players Registration form duly filled and submitted to TNTTA between 1st and 15th May every year. Players registering after May 15th, Rs.250 will be charged additionally.